Friday 29 February 2008

Shelters and Shelters Jægersborg


Well I had a chance to get away and do some walking, as a result I ended up at Jægersborg Hegn and Jægersborg Dyrehave, just 20 minutes by train north of Copenhagen. What started off as a day of exploring the forests on the leap year day turned out to be a discovery of shelters. Yes I had intended to use my Mountain Laurel Designs Poncho as rain gear and start practising to use it as a shelter but what I did not know is that I would see many other shelters along the way.

If you are in København and looking for a walk in the woods then we can recommend Jægersborg Dyrehave, a trip on the C train to Klampenborg will have you there in less than half an hour.

Back to shelters we have posted in our web gallery a set of shelters found in Jægersborg Hegn we hope you enjoy them

No comments:

Post a Comment