Sunday 5 July 2009

Jotunheimen here I come

House painting done, leave pass granted. An early start in the morning will have me in Lillehammer in the afternoon but with the vagaries of Public Transport it will not be until late following day that I will actually be walking. By then the rain may have turned to showers but the forecast is wet for the week. The wet conditions will undoubtedly test my Litespeed jacket and Haglöfs Oz pullover. My shelter will be the Laser Comp and I will be using my Brunton Crux gas stove combined with my trusty MSR titan Kettle. All my gear fits nicely inside the Haglöfs Lim 45 (a pack sold in Denmark as a large day pack) with a total weight of 13.5 kg for the 7 day trip. Reports on gear and the trip will follow.

4 comments:

  1. Good kit for a good walk. Have a great trip and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am throughly looking forward to reading your trip - Have a great time.
    Stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a safe, not too wet and enjoyable trip, Roger. Looking forward to the kit list, photos and the report!

    ReplyDelete